Thursday 18 January 2018

In Expedia Travel Survey, Cape Breton Island Was Picked As Number One Island Destination In The World To Visit

Cape Breton Island is my home and place of work, and I love it, I was born here, went to school here, got married and brought my family up here and there is no other place in the world I would rather be.  So when I came across this post on my facebook page today, I thought yes, more  accolades for our amazing island. For me it was not a great surprise to see that people are talking about Cape Breton as a destination location, as I hear just that on a daily basis during the tourism season from visitors travelling through the Visitor Information Centre. Visitors love Cape Breton. There is so much to see and do here for people of all ages.
Here is a link to the story from the Halifax Chronicle Herald about the article, written by Jennifer Cueller in a travel blog, where Cape Breton was chosen the No. 1 travel destination of 2018.


http://thechronicleherald.ca/navigatens/1536070-expedia-canada-poll-finds-cape-breton-as-the-no.-1-tourist-destination#.WlvjOaFCebU.facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment